top of page

Service Level Agreement

We maximize the accumulation phase that all clients go through during their working years. Using sophisticated portfolios we assume control of the SDBAs inside of your company sponsored 401(k). Clients must leave at least 5% in their standard 401(k) mutual funds, and the remaining 95% can be set aside in an SDBA and managed on a discretionary basis with no restrictions on investment choices.

Still curious?

bottom of page